At Sunvera Group we empower practices to realize their vision within a collaborative network while maintaining clinical autonomy. We increase financial reward and security by leveraging scale to provide business expertise and excellence in patient care.
What Does This Mean to You?
Less Risk, Less Responsibility, More Balance
- Joining Sunvera Group allows you to re-capitalize what you have built where future risk is assumed by the organization and the complexities of owning a business are shared across the entire physician group.
- Being part of a larger network gives you access to advancements in technology and clinical infrastructure without your own personal guarantee.
- Strong administrative support takes the non-clinical tasks such as business operations and management services off your plate, allowing you to thrive and focus on patient care, your community, your professional development and achieve greater work/life balance.
Strength in Numbers
- Aligning with Sunvera Group provides scale for you and your practice and increases the resources available to you, including HR & Benefits, Call Center Support, Marketing Support, Revenue Cycle Management, Recruitment and training on all levels, risk mitigation and compliance and regulatory support.
- Enjoy being part of a group of doctors creating a strong professional culture that is collaborative and collegial.
- Create economies of scale so that we can benefit from increased reimbursements during fee schedule contracting and lower costs in purchasing.
Cement Your Legacy
- We understand and appreciate the value and reputation your practice holds and want to continue that legacy with you by maintaining your practice’s name and operating in the same manner that has been successful for you with limited changes.
- Sunvera Group’s investment in your practice provides you with a long-term exit strategy that ensures a secure future for your practice and your team.
Invested in our Community
- Sunvera Group has a commitment to investing in the future of Detroit, the state of Michigan and the Midwest, building the most progressive ophthalmology group in the region with leading physician groups.