At Sunvera Group, our goal is to enrich lives by empowering doctors and teams to advance in the evolving landscape of eye care. The values we display in our daily work are what allow us to be successful in achieving this mission.
Each quarter, we select one stand-out team member throughout the Sunvera network to receive the United in Our Vision Award. Recipients of the award are those who consistently demonstrate Sunvera’s core values: people first, pursuit of excellence, and success in teamwork. This quarter, team members across the organization were asked to nominate someone that displayed the value of the “Pursuit of Excellence”. This value is defined as striving for the highest quality experience regardless of our individual role. Applying innovation and a solution-oriented mindset to advance and improve even in the most challenging situations.
Out of 300+ team members throughout Sunvera, we would like to honor Joey Jaghab of Ophthalmic Specialists of Michigan. Among the 12 nominees, Joey was selected by a panel of judges to win the second quarter 2022 award for his outstanding contributions and dedication to the pursuit of excellence in all that he does.
In the words of his fellow colleagues, Joey “consistently does an excellent job and takes the harder work for himself. He is always a team player, and helps other clinics as well.” One team member explained, “He is always coming up with solutions to keep clinic flow efficient without lowering patient care.”
We are honored and grateful to work alongside Joey and present him with this award as he continues to demonstrate excellence and inspire others.
In addition, we would also like to recognize our team members that were among the Top 5 nominees. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to our mission and the pursuit of excellence!
- Sheila Chrenenko – Clavenna Vision Institute
- Jennifer Torres – TruVista Surgery Center
- Lisa Szpond – Livonia Outpatient Surgery Center
- Kim Zieminski – Ophthalmic Specialists of Michigan
About the United in our Vision Awards
The United in our Vision Awards were created to identify and honor the team members across our organization who truly and consistently demonstrate the values and behaviors that help us to achieve our mission.
- Put People First – Be service-minded, respectful, empathetic and embrace the diversity of our patients and colleagues. Be truthful and act with integrity, creating a safe and ethical environment for all.
- Together we Succeed – Encouraging collaboration in the workplace and demonstrating the value of teamwork. Consistently willing to go beyond your defined role to bring value and enrich the lives of others.
- Pursuit of Excellence – striving for the highest quality experience regardless of our individual role. Applying innovation and a solution-oriented mindset to advance and improve even in the most challenging situations
The United in our Vision award is a quarterly award. Team members throughout Sunvera Group and our partner practices submit nominations which are reviewed by a panel made up of members of the the Sunvera leadership team who then narrow it down to one winner for the entire Sunvera network.