At Sunvera Group, our goal is to enrich lives by empowering doctors and teams to advance in the evolving landscape of eye care. The values we display in our daily work are what allow us to be successful in achieving this mission.
Each quarter, we select one stand-out team member throughout the Sunvera network to receive the United in Our Vision Award. Recipients of the award are those who consistently demonstrate Sunvera’s core values: people first, pursuit of excellence, and success in teamwork. This quarter, team members across the organization were asked to nominate someone that displayed the value of the “Together We Succeed”. This value is defined as one who is always encouraging collaboration in the workplace and demonstrating the value of teamwork. They are consistently willing to go beyond their defined role to bring value and enrich the lives of others.
Out of 300+ team members throughout Sunvera, there were 16 nominations, who were then scored by our panel of judges to bring us to our Top 6. We are thrilled to honor Jennifer Doroslovac, at Wilkinson Eye Center.
Here are just some of the comments Jennifer’s fellow team members had to say about her.
Jennifer is the definition of Teamwork. Through our transition on to the new practice management system and EMR, Jennifer worked diligently to help all of her fellow team members to grasp the new system. She carved out time each day to make herself available to answer any questions that individuals had.
Jennifer (Jen) is always willing to help others. Our office transitioned to a new computer system in November 2022, and Jen kept us all grounded during this time.
We are honored and grateful to work alongside Jennifer and present her with this award as she continues to demonstrate how we succeed by working together.
In addition, we would also like to recognize our team members that were among the Top 6 nominees. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to our mission and always putting people first!
- Sherri Potts – Fite Eye Center
- Leslie Tindal – Livonia Outpatient Surgery Center
- Jennifer Hernandez – Ophthalmic Specialists of Michigan
- Jennifer Pavlov – Kellis Eye & Laser Center
- Bailey Campbell – Sunvera Group
About the United in our Vision Awards
The United in our Vision Awards were created to identify and honor the team members across our organization who truly and consistently demonstrate the values and behaviors that help us to achieve our mission.
- Put People First – Be service-minded, respectful, empathetic and embrace the diversity of our patients and colleagues. Be truthful and act with integrity, creating a safe and ethical environment for all.
- Together we Succeed – Encouraging collaboration in the workplace and demonstrating the value of teamwork. Consistently willing to go beyond your defined role to bring value and enrich the lives of others.
- Pursuit of Excellence – striving for the highest quality experience regardless of our individual role. Applying innovation and a solution-oriented mindset to advance and improve even in the most challenging situations.
The United in our Vision award is a quarterly award. Team members throughout Sunvera Group and our partner practices submit nominations which are reviewed by a panel made up of members of the the Sunvera leadership team who then narrow it down to one winner for the entire Sunvera network.